Shari J. Ryan is an International Bestselling Author of heartbreakers and mind-benders. Shari was once told she tends to exaggerate often and sometimes talks too much, which would make a great foundation for fictional books. Four years later, Shari has written eleven novels that often leave readers either in tears from laughing, or crying. With her loud Boston girl attitude, Shari isn’t shy about her love for writing or the publishing industry. Along with writing several International bestsellers, Shari has split her time between writing and her longstanding passion for graphic design. While Shari may not find many hours to sleep, she still manages to make time for her family. She is a devoted wife to a great guy, and a mother to two little boys who remind her daily why she was put on this earth.
10 Things You Should Know About Shari
- She's loud and doesn't always know she's being loud at the wrong times.
- She wakes her family up with super loud music and proceeds to jump on beds until everyone is awake.
- She suffers with Misophonia (hatred of sounds). Don't chew, tap, hum, or breathe loudly near her, or she'll scream ;).
- Shari loves to help people and will often put herself aside to give assistance to anyone in need.
- Shari has written half of her books from her bathtub. She hopes to become a mermaid someday.
- Shari is a morning person and can hardly stay up past ten at night.
- Shari may or may not talk to her characters in her sleep...this is still out for debate.
- She promised herself at a young age that she would become an artist. Her lifelong goals have been to write a book and create works of art. She's also obsessed with markers...
- Shari is also a graphic designer and runs a business (Mad Hat Books) helping authors with their design needs.
- Shari wishes she could meet each one of her readers just to give them a gigantic bear hug.